2. The human head is one-quarter of our total length at birth but only one-eighth of our total length by the time we reach adulthood.
3.Blondes have more hair. The average human head has 100,000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person’s lifetime. Blondes average 146,000 follicles. People with black hair tend to have about 110,000 follicles, those with brown hair have 100,000 follicles. Redheads have the least dense hair, averaging about 86,000 follicles.
4.In a lifetime, the average person produces about 25,000 quarts of saliva, enough to fill two swimming pools.
5. There are about 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body.
6.Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
7.The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopediab Britannica.
8.Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
9.The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
10.Scientists say the higher your I.Q. The more you dream.
12.Women hearts beat faster than men
13.Three years after a person quits smoking, there chance of having a heart attack is the same as someone who has never smoked before.
14.Scientists have discovered that the longer the ring finger is in boys the less chance they have of having a heart attack.
15.Once a human reaches the age of 35, he/she will start losing approximately 7,000 brain cells a day. The cells will never be replaced.
16.People generally read 25% slower from a computer screen compared to paper.
17. Men are able to read fine print better than women can.
19. The reason why your nose gets runny when you are crying is because the tears from the eyes drain into the nose.
20.The highest recorded speed of a sneeze is 165 km per hour.
21. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
22.On average, a man spends about five months of his life shaving.
23.It has been medically been proven that laughter is an effective pain killer.